Here are some things that have crossed my mind randomly in the past week. I'm accepting answers, if you have any!
1. Does someone do Donald Trump's hair every day, or do you think he designed and maintains that himself?
2. Do people in NYC have to own carseats to ride in taxis? So if you take a taxi, do you have to haul a carseat with you? Or are there some taxis that have carseats? I'm intrigued.
3. Do you think God has a place in his heart for Satan? I mean, Satan once used to hang out with God and all that. He must have cared for him at one point. Do you think God thinks of Satan and says, "Man. If you'd only made some better choices, we'd be tight?"
4. Are there really sensors in the road at traffic lights, or is that some urban myth that keeps us behind that white line?
5. Who thought to make bread out of zucchini? And a sweet bread, at that? At least carrots are kinda sweet to begin with. I can see carrot cake. But zucchini? Then again, I may just love this one too much to question it.
6. Why do I love to buy journals and then never write in any of them? It's like some sort of sickness. I suppose you can't answer this one, but at least tell me I'm not alone!
7. Why do people live in Arizona? Even its tourism brochure says, "If you get tired of the oppressive heat, why not visit lovely San Fransisco?" I can't imagine anyone would want to live there if even the visitors are redirected to San Fransisco!
8. Why does anyone still use the word "irregardless?" Hasn't it been made fun of enough for people to realize it's wrong?
9. Do Bridezillas know they're being that way? Or do they think they're supposed to act that way? It's a mystery. They have to know it's lousy behavior before they end up on a reality show, right?
10. Where did this scar just under my bottom lip come from? It's not noticeable to anyone but me, but I just re-noticed it and am now curious about its origins. Nasty fall? Toddler knife fight?
11. Why are games like The Sims fun? I mean, it's like life. Except more complicated. I'm neglecting my real life to play with someone's fake life. And yet I can't stop. Can someone explain this to me?
That's all for now. Do you have any unanswered questions this week?